One-half of the offerings received remains in the continental union for its ministries, and the other half is sent to the international office of the BWA Women's Department.
50% BWA Women's Department
- Day of Prayer Projects
- Publications (printing & mailing): 1. Baptist Women's Day of Prayer program (annually) and 2. Together (E-Newsletter-quarterly)
- Travel for Officers and Director
- Leadership Conference, including Scholarships
- Special projects to help meet the needs of women around the world.
- Maintaining world office (administrative cost)
- Director and assistants salaries
**Note: The BWA Women's Department depends on this one-day offering as its main source of income.
50% Continental Union
- Travel funds for Continental Union officers to encourage small, struggling national Baptist women's groups.
- Funds to help Continental Union officers form new organizations of Baptist Women.
- Continental Union meetings held once every five years.
- Scholarships to attend Continental Union meetings.
- Special programs: evangelism, young women’s conferences, Continental Union Day of Prayer projects, and other special meetings to help meet the needs of the women.