Standing together, unified amidst our beautiful diversity!
Baptist World Alliance Women pray for each other in a number of different settings and ways!
1. Baptist Women's World Day of Prayer! (First Monday of every November)
2. World Minute of Prayer! See our Facebook page to join with hundreds of other women in
praying for the needs of your global sisters throughout the year!
3. Through our Prayer Partnerships!
African women are praying for North American women
Asian women are praying for European women
Caribbean women are praying for the BWA Women's officers and staff
European women are praying for Asian women
Latin American women are praying for the women of the Southwest Pacific
North American women are praying for your African sisters
Southwest Pacific women are praying for Latin American women
BWA Women officers and staff are praying for your Caribbean sisters
4. Through the Calendar of Events. Follow these events in thoughtful prayer!
5. Specific needs will be highlighted here as they come up for prayer:
- December 2017: please pray for Executive Director Moreen as she and Dione Vasconcelos (Ministry Associate of Promotions) go to Brazil to work with the Local Planning Team and to look at sites for our Leadership Conference for 2020.
- December 2017: please pray for our president Ksenija Magda as she has had a debilitating cough for 3 months! Pray for wisdom for the doctors as she continues to have many tests.
- December 2017: please pray for a work visa so Moreen Sharp, our Executive Director, can come and go freely from Canada to the BWA Women's office in Washington DC
- November 2017: Dr. Cynthia Maung, our 2017 BWA Human Rights Awardee, runs a hospital for displaced Burmese people in Thailand. This ministry is in critical need of financial support in order to maintain it's ministry.